Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Light Reading

There seems to have been an influx of new readers to the blog over the past week, so I thought now might be a good time to point out some of my favorite entries of the past.

Change - The story to end all stories. My journey into self-destruction that has led me to where I am today. For better or worse, it's good to still be around and following my dream.

Goonies Never Say Die - Karma is not without a sense of irony. Stumbling is good for the soul - as long as you pick yourself back up and keep going.

The Half Elvis - One of my favorite stories from my time in advertising. Nothing says a good time like a co-worker passed out on a toilet.

Fuck Like A Republican - Say what you will about the Grand Old Party - those old bastards can get you laid.

The Little Things - Revenge is dish best served cold. Especially when the guy is your boss.

Los Angeles is Burning - You never know who you're going to meet when you party with squatters.

There's a few more I wanted to include in this list - but I think this should suffice for now.

Enjoy.

No comments: