Saturday, June 23, 2007

First Indiana Jones 4 Picture


Is it just me, or does the picture above make you feel like a kid again?

INDIANA FUCKING JONES.

And today's Song of the Day...

While out at lunch with a group of friends this afternoon, I was shocked to learn that none of them had heard the Devo cover of Nine Inch Nail's Head Like a Hole.

Shocked, I tell you.

This is arguably one of the best covers ever.

In order to save some of you the embarrassment of having me look at you the way I did this group today, I present you with Song of the Day: Devo, Head Like a Hole.

Bask in its glory.

2 comments:

annabel said...

I saw this picture yesterday and I got excited (I even visited the official website - lol)! I can't wait for the movie to come out! I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the rollercoaster ride either... I don't care that Connery isn't in it, just give us more Indiana, baby