Monday, June 18, 2007

Song of the Day - Watch Your Back

As I've mentioned before, music is a huge a part of my life. If I'm not watching a movie, I'm listening to music. I listen to music when I write - all kinds of music. My iPod goes everywhere with me. Movies and music - really, is there anything better in the world? Well, besides sex.

If you've noticed, for the most part, I try not to talk about actual movies too often on the blog. It's because I think it's a bit unwise for an aspiring screenwriter to critique films when they're just barely trying to break into the business. If for no other reason than not to burn bridges.

However.

I would love to talk about music more. So I thought maybe I would do a little semi-regular feature called Song of the Day where I would share some of my favorite songs with you guys in between my ramblings about cock blocking and douchecunts.

Without further ado, here is today's Song of the Day.

Benny Cassette - Watch Your Back

Before LA became a haven for scenesters with bad hair cuts, before emo guys started cutting themselves because they wanted to kiss other emo guys, there was Benny Cassette.

Benny's music will make you wanna rock out with your cock out, chill out with your drill out, and hang out with your wang out. The kid can appreciate the old school along with the new. Plus, he's got a cool name, and that makes him A-Okay in my book.

Check out the song here.

No comments: