Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Two Whole Days

The lack of updates in the last two days have been intentional. It's not like I forgot, or was too busy to make a post... nay, I had purpose in my absence.

A protest of April Fools Day.

People who have absolutely no sense of humor the other 364 days of the year suddenly feel like they're Robin fucking Williams. "See what I did there? I stabbed you in the nuts with this rusty pair of scissors - APRIL FOOLS! Ha Ha, good joke right?"

You're. Not. Funny.

We need to abolish this holiday along with every mouth-breather who thinks it's their cart blanche to be retarded. The death of a thousand souls upon those of you who partake in the nonsense that is April Fools Day. May your reproductive organs shrivel up and spit out dust when next you attempt to use them.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Also, I've just been too busy and forgot to post an update. We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck sake, that was funny man!.....

APRIL FOOLS!!!