Friday, April 6, 2007

I wish I were a more talented blogger...

I do a lot of reading online, and I can't help but notice how every single day some of these people come up with beautiful, long detailed blogs. Sometimes they spend three paragraphs talking about the flavor of tea they had that day, or maybe a page long essay about why the girl at Starbucks needs to smile more. Whatever the case may be, it's like they pour their heart and soul into every blog. Something I am envious of.

If you've read this blog at any length, you'll see two very different me's. The first me, likes to be concise and not ramble. If I did nothing today, you're not going to get a juxtaposition about my trip to the bank and how I scratched myself in the car. The second me, however, gets impassioned. He'll spend pages telling you about his love life or night out, but only if it serves a purpose - a story.

Everyone else seems to be a meld of the two me's. They can make it seem like that new brand of toilet paper they bought is the most exciting thing to happen to them in months. It has three layers, for crying outloud.

I envy these people. I wish I were more like them.

I'm going to try harder to get fired up about the little things. Maybe you do care about my athlete's foot, and I'm doing you a disservice by not telling you about it.

So tune in tomorrow for a discussion on rectal itch.

It's going to be phenomenal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I WERE a more talented blogger.

IQCrash said...

I stand corrected.

You anonymous fucker :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm going to sign up for a blogger account to correct your grammar. ;)

Jeff

IQCrash said...

I'd do it for you.