Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fuck Rocky Horror

Welcome to this week's edition of Things That Suck. Today we're discussing The Rocky Horror Picture show. Not so much the movie, but the cult following.

That's right. I'm talking to all you vegan hippy mother fuckers:

Stop using Tim Curry as your excuse to go drag every friday night.

If you're going to keep this shit up, I'm going to officially declare every tuesday as BioDome Day. The one night of the week the rest of us can let our hair down and dress up as Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin (the one who doesn't yell at 11 year olds).

And rock the fuck out to the Safety Dance.

We can dance if we want to.

Do you hear me you Rocky Horror drag queens?

BIODOME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get back to your movie now, you little non-screenwriting bitch. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Two men enter...one man leaves!

No, wait, that's a different type of dome.

I actually had the pleasure of incorporating a few Rocky Horror type fanatics into one of my scripts once, and I must admit it was quite fun. Plenty of material to work with.

Anonymous said...

I am surrpised they don't do with Grease... but I am holding out for a revival of Dazed and Confused