Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Brain Hurts

Today's entry comes at you bullet point style.

  • My sleep schedule has gone to shit.

Not like it was great to begin with, but now it's just all kinds of fucked up. I need to fix this.

  • I hated homework when I was in school, and I still hate it today.

Partner and I have been doing homework since we got our first round of feedback; (re)watching movies and reading scripts from within our genre before jumping into rewrites.

Homework sucks.

  • My balls may become wind chimes.

Boy did I piss off my writing partner something wicked the other day. I'm kind of flakey sometimes, and she didn't appreciate that very much.

She's since forgiven me, I think, but I'm not letting my guard down. I think she wants to stab me in the balls.

  • We continue to write.

At some point today, now that we've done our homework, looks like we'll be getting started on our rewrites. It's overwhelming to think about. So I try not to.

  • I'm sick.

Yesterday, out of the blue, I got hellaciously sick. Nothing terrible, mind you - just the shivers and light-headedness. But I don't get sick very often - so when I do, look out - I'm a huge fucking baby.

Expect much more complaining should I not get better in short order.

No comments: