Friday, March 23, 2007

Entourage Spec

A few of you had emailed asking me to post a sample of what I'm working on, but I'm not quite comfortable enough with the current script to post any excerpts from it. I hate disappointing people, though - so what I'll do is post two scenes from my Entourage script.

Hope you like it.


EXT. POSH JAPANESE RESTAURANT - DUSK

The boys are seated on the patio of a hip new Japanese restaurant in West Hollywood. Turtle has his nose buried in his sidekick.

TURTLE
Holy shit Vince you gotta check out the nipples on this one. They’d give a newborn a hard on.

VINCE
You still on that website, Turtle?

TURTLE
Shit yeah! I’m gonna find my wife on here.

DRAMA
Jesus. I haven’t seen nipples like that since I stole those National Geographic magazines from Miss Elkins’ class.

ERIC
And she still has your picture up as a sexual deviant.

DRAMA
Fucking Miss Elkins.

VINCE
You nervous about tomorrow, Johnny?

DRAMA
I’m cool as ice, baby.

ERIC
So you’re not worried about your calves being a problem in those short shorts?

DRAMA
They’ll be too busy checking out my package to even notice the calves, E.

Turtle finally looks up from his sidekick.

TURTLE
Why, you gonna stuff a sock in there?

VINCE
The Chase brothers can fill out a pair of shorts.

ERIC
Ari’s going to need to find you something soon too, Vince. We can’t keep you off the radar for too long.

VINCE
We’ll worry about that later. This is Johnny’s hour.

Vince raises his glass towards Drama.

VINCE (CONT’D)
To Drama.

ERIC
To Drama.

TURTLE
Don’t fuck it up.

------------

EXT. ARI’S OFFICE BUILDING

We come up on Ari and Eric already leaving Ari’s office building, still in the midst of a heated discussion.

ERIC
If I find out you had anything to do with this, Ari-- So help me God.

ARI
What? You’ll fire me?
(pause)
Again?

ERIC
And this time for good you heartless son of a bitch.

ARI
Hey look, I’ll be the first to admit I’d whore out my own mother to get what I wanted. But this I had nothing to do with.

ERIC
That’s real nice, Ari. I wonder what she’d think of that statement.

ARI
She’s read the Good Book, she’d understand.

ERIC
Yeah? What’s that? The Gospel According to Saint Eminem?

Ari is thrilled that Eric gets his reference and grabs his face to kiss him.

ARI
You complete me, mother fucker.

Eric pushes Ari away and heads for his car.

ERIC
Just wait until I tell Vince that Drama doesn’t get the part unless he agrees to co-star. Then we’ll see how much you want to kiss me.

Eric starts getting into his car.

ARI
(yelling)
You had me at hello, Eric. You had me at hello!

A WOMAN WALKING HER DOG ON ROLLER SKATES gives Ari a quick glance. Ari swivels to give her a “what the fuck” look but quickly realizes she’s worth checking out instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinda hard to tell if both move the story along without a full point of ref but the dialogue is spot-fucking-on with the show as I view it.... I like. U cable whore.