Wednesday, March 14, 2007

America: 1, Terrorists: 0

I've been all kinds of geek for as long as I can remember. Hell, the tattoos on my left arm are of Batman, The Punisher, and Pac Man. If that doesn't scream "sex me up" to the ladies, I don't know what does.

Anyway, so speaking as a geek, I was thrilled today to find out that Stephen Colbert has inherited the Captain America shield. How cool is that? First the mother fucker gets his own ice cream, and now this. What's next? Is he coming over to fuck my girlfriend? The man gets everything.

America may have won today, but brewing within us all is a little green terrorist setting its sights on you Mr. Colbert. Stop being so cool. Or we'll find you.

Other than that, I haven't even started writing for the day - but I plan to be up 'til the wee hours of the morning doing so. Wish me luck.

No comments: