Tuesday, October 16, 2007

When it Rains

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been incredibly busy the last couple weeks.

I don't really want to get into it all right now, but it hasn't been fun.

Anyway, I have surgery scheduled next week, so that's been on my mind as well (not to mention I obviously will not be blogging from the hospital, so expect another week-long radio silence). Expect the blogging to return to normal when I return from the hospital from surgery.

I've never broken a bone let alone had surgery before, so this is new ground for me.

I keep having dreams that a hot latina nurse is giving me head when I wake up from anesthesia.

That would be nice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obvious that you've never had surgery before, because NOTHING WORKS after surgery. You'll be lucky if you can pee, let alone... well, that's neither here nor there.

Chin up, young soldier. It won't be as bad as you think, and if your doctor's any good (i.e., expensive), the anesthesia will be rockin'!

Sterticus

Josh said...

Here's hoping head is in your future. Feel better man.

Jim Endecott said...

One of the most fearful moments to date in my life was when they put me under for an emergency appendectomy. Not knowing if you will ever wake up is feeling that shudders the mind.

Think of it as great writing fodder! Write down everything you can!

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

-Jim

Christina said...

You broke your boner???!??!?!?!?!

JK.

I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm sorry to hear you need to have surgery for it. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

Well wishes, dude. Pro move having it coincide with the strike.

Anonymous said...

after surgery take a walk-through of the metal detector just to be safe...

Thom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.